What is your favourite?

Friday, March 25, 2011

Work Experience

Last week I did work experience in St. James' Hospital. I was working with the Cardiology Department. I saw observed clinics and one day I visited A&E where I saw people from all walks of life who were very sick. It was really interesting, and I think I learned a lot from my time there. I think it was a really good opportunity for me, because I got to talk to so many doctors and people who have come through medical school. I got so much advice and it made me realise how much I would enjoy the job, but also how much hard work it would be and how much of my life it would consume. I really enjoyed it, and I think if I decide to do all the hard work it would need, I would really enjoy it as a job.