
This year we have to do a geography project on countries we would like to visit. We are in groups of three. I have chosen Australia as the country I would like to visit. I have always wanted to go to Australia, especially since I saw the movie "Australia" which made me want to visit more than just the typical tourist areas in Australia. I hope to see kangaroos in their natural habitat, and go scuba diving in the Great Barrier Reef. I have a budget of €4,000 for the four months which I will spend there, so I plan to volunteer somewhere where I will be fed and given accomodation, or else get a job for a while. Here are some pictures of what I hope to see :)
Eimear, how about volunteering at the Australia Zoo, home of the crocodile hunter Steve Irwin? They have a conservation programme that you might be able to work on :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.australiazoo.com.au/
Mrs L